Friday, April 16, 2004

i have a dream

I'm day dreaming of being outside..walking around the beautiful Chicago lakefront or swinging on a swing at a park; matter of fact I would just settle for some mindless running around and frolicking through the streets...anything but sitting behind this desk in this HOT ass office (our landlord thinks he’s running a sauna over here). But that’s ok cuz we are soon going to be moving out to a place where I can control the A/C & heat systems. But, I am digressing...Its soo beautiful in Chi-town today (almost 80 degrees). Its sooo nice that I am actually wearing a skirt today, and if you know me you already know I despise wearing dresses, skirts, etc. etc. Even more so, I curse the man who designed stockings (you know it had to be a man, as a woman would never design such a torture instrument for herself). hee hee. I have always hated wearing dresses and was the tomboy of tomboys when I was a kid. I remember climbing trees & buildings (yes buildings), and even playing touch football with all the guys in the neighborhood. To this day, I still love hanging out with guys, as they aren't so triffling and complicated as women. They are great friends, are very blunt about everything, and its always nice to get the opposite sex's perspective on various things.

Anyway, today I don’t mind wearing a skirt so much. It is nice and breezy and I feel so feminine, like I'm floating down the office halls. Its a far stretch from jeans, boots and a t-shirt like i usually wear to work, but I think its a nice departure today. hee hee.

No comments: