Thursday, April 15, 2004

"Stop spilling our blood so we can stop spilling your blood"

Words from Bin Laden ask for a truce with European countries that back out of Iraq within the next three months. Is that such a crazy and evil thing to demand ? While I think its grand for him to initiate the peace process with them, I instinictinvely feel that he has something underhanded and destructive scheuled in the near future for the U.S. It's pretty scary and the more I think about it, the more I have to block it out of my head.

I am an advocate of the whole peace process but I think at this point the U.S. has gone too far into the war, and even if we were to pull out of Iraq & Isreal we would still be under heavy attack by Al Quieda. Some people are comparing this war to the Vietnam war, but in my opinion it is much more complicated than that. I truly hope & pray that this war doesn't drag on & someday soon all the blood can stop flowing so that healing can truly begin.

No comments: