Friday, July 30, 2004

my tongue speaks thankfulness

Today is FRIDAY and the word and mood of the day is definitely that of thankfulness. Within the last month or so I have found more and more reasons to be thankful for my existence. Everything is truly going my way and I am currently basking in the glow of it all like I just got the best sex ever imaginable. Wait, scratch that...its better than sex. Within a week, I will close on my new house and have a new job (i.e. starting a career that I have always dreamed of). Plus, I have a wondrous support system of friends & family to help me out along the way. Even though they can't always be there for me (I mean who can?), they always knows what to say and when to say it. I am on cloud nine, ya'll and I hope and pray that you all are having as great a month as I am. I am sending positive energy out to everyone !

In other news, my love life has been fantastic. :) Just yesterday, my man left a single rose on my windshield as a pleasant reminder of him on my way to work (talk about puting on the charms huh?). Plus, we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary this past Saturday. It's been 2 kick ass years since I asked him to be mine. It's a long story on how and why 'we' happened after being friends for so long, as me & him have a past that spans almost 10 years. I mean, he was my chemistry partner in high school (go figure we had a little chemistry going on outside class as well). Needless to say, our story has many twists and turns full of jealous exes, drama, and bittersweet kisses that undoubtedly could become a book if I ever decided to write it all down. But, again, I digress. That’s another story set for another time and you probably would have to buy me a few drinks to get the whole scoop on that. hee hee.

Well, I must get back to work. I have to interview a few people for my position later and still have to get lunch before it all. Peace & love to everyone.

No comments: