Friday, May 21, 2004

can it be friday? yes...yes it can!!!

ahhh. I finally get a moment of relaxation after a hectic morning full of mountains of paperwork and invoicing. ugh. I have licked soo many envelopes this afternoon that my tongue has become a sticky mass of distaste. At least it's Friday, and actually, the day is flying by quickly so I can't really complain.

BUT, I was naughty today & splurged a whole $15 that wasn't on my budget. I couldn't help but buy Okayplayer's Truenotes Vol. 1, as I just adore just about any project ?euestlove is part of. That brother has soul! Ahh, but it's amazing how fast guilt sets in when you know you have given in to temptation (even though that too is quickly passing). Oh well. There goes my gas money for the weekend. hee hee.

On other news, Chi-town is Sinking. Oh my! I know its only a few millimeters a year & I won't be around when it finally does sink substantially, but it's creepy nonetheless. Actually from the look of a graph I saw on TV, pretty much the whole US is sinking, while Canada is actually going up. hmmm. There goes yet another reason to move to Canada (with the others being lower crime rates and better heathcare plans). Anyway, this whole sinking thing is due to the sheer weight of glaciers in the Midwest over 20,000 years ago. Talk about one hell of a glacier huh?

Last but not least, I am looking to start adding pictures to my blog. Is anybody out there familiar with programs that are easily integrated with Blogger? Do I need to upgrade from a basic acocunt to paid account? I have no clue. If you photoblog, please let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They are GREATLY appreciated. It just happens that this morning I downloaded Hello and plan on playing with it this weekend. BUT, I would like to explore other options so if you are familiar with photoblogging, please speak your mind & help a sista out. Thanks! And HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments: