Monday, May 24, 2004

an unique alternative to fossil fuels?

Whoa. This article was really refreshing and revolutionary in terms of finding creative ways to save money on gas and help out the environment in the process(this is the first I heard of this how about you?). Diesel Fuel Drivers Eye Vegetable Oil As Cheap Fuel. How cool is that ? I can totally see myself cruising in my car on vegetable oil. Too bad my car doesn't run on Diesel. :(

If I had money I would buy myself one of the Hybrid cars, but unfortunately I am saving for a house and just recently paid off my Corolla. Needless to say, I am enjoying not having a car payment and truthfully, I love my car! It's the only car I ever known to actually fix itself (no lie). Truth is, I will probably drive my ride until it falls to a tired heap and refuses to move anymore. Then, I will buy a hybrid.

No comments: