Tuesday, May 18, 2004

mental overload

I have had so much on my mind lately. With the state of the world and the state of my own personal life, I have been thinking WAY too much the last few days. I just can't think about any of it anymore or my freaking head will explode. After the while it's just numbing and plain depressing...and thats plain 'no good' for an optimist such as myself.
SOOO,
today I will try to focus on the silver lining of life. Let's see (scratching chin)...At least in Mass. all denominations of people are allowed to get married whether gay or straight. Yea!!! Also, I got my muse back! I have been writing scores of poems and my written journal is finally getting some real use for a change.

I am also coordinating a huge yard sale at my house the first week in June, with all the proceeds going towards my house fund. I figure I am SOOOO close to affording something a little more my taste (with rents being in the ballpark I need), so I am trying to come up with creative ways to save more money. I already have a list 25 deep on things that I no longer need in my life. Plus, my family (which is also a bunch of packrats like myself) have agreed to help and contribute to the sale. I need to start going through all my crap, which will take FOREVER. But, it's not a bad way of forcing myself into spring cleaning mode, now is it ?

No comments: