Wednesday, May 26, 2004

rats!!!

Yesterday night I worked out REALLY HARD, only to pig out on White Castle Burgers and indulge in fruity alchohol straight out the bottle with my cousin Dee at Montrose Beach at the lake. Oh well, so much for those extra situps! But I simply love lake Michigan; though its dirty and green, it is the only real water mass we have in Chicago. Anyhow, going to the lake is an old past time me & Dee have. Since we are getting older we don't do it as much at all, so I have to covet the time we do. And it was beautiful last night: perfectly breezy, not too warm nor too cold, and the waves were coming in very peacefully. It was all grand and awesome...until we were bombarded by rats!! Imagine my surprise to see the queen of all rats squeak her way past me in the middle of the night. There were at least two...Not mice, but rats circling around us in what can only be descibed as battle formation. Talk about creepy. They scared the hell out of us both and sent us running for our lives to my car...damn rats.

No comments: