Monday, May 03, 2004

Random thoughts for the day

Random thought 1: I love my internet access ! All weekend, my internet at home was down and it felt soo strange not to check email and instant message with friends all weekend. Talk about feeling disconnected with the rest of world.

Random thought 2: you can't beat getting a FREE HEADSET FOR YOUR CELL PHONE!!. I actually ordered one from them and all you pay is the shipping and handling. But the measly $3.95 you cough up is way cheaper than if you brought at the store.

Random thought 3: Again my mind is racing on what career I would like to do the rest of my life. Today I want to take a bunch of classes like "Latinos is the United States" and the "Socio-Cultural Dynamics of Latin America"; later to become a kick ass latino studies teacher (on the college level of course)

Last but certainly not least: Seeing a mothers day advertisement on the front door of my local Lover's Lane's store really gave me a horrible image in my mind which I rather not have. It actually said " For Mothers Day...Show her how much you care...at Lovers Lane". I know the advertisement was geared towards the husbands and not the kids, but just strolling by, I totally got that icky feeling I get whenever I think of sex and my parents in the same thought. ugh...

No comments: